Thursday, February 6, 2014

Exclusive excerpt from THE LOVELY & THE LOST live on RT Book Reviews

I've been hearing from readers lately that they either have or have not been approved for an ARC of THE LOVELY & THE LOST via NetGalley. For those of you who have: Yay! And I hope you enjoy it! For those who have not: I'm sorry! I wish everyone who wanted to read and review the book could receive a copy. It means so much to me to know that you're excited for this second book. If you are denied an ARC, please email me with your mailing address and as soon as I get my Lovely & Lost swag in, I will send you some.

Meanwhile! RT Book Reviews has posted an exclusive excerpt (the prologue and first two chapters!) from THE LOVELY & THE LOST! I've also included a short post talking about Grayson Waverly and his larger role this time around.



I am SO excited for this book to hit the shelves. I enjoyed writing it (dare I say more than the first book?), getting to know the characters better, and meeting some new characters who will carry on into the third book. I believe the title for that one is settled on and it will be released soon!

Let me know what you think of the teaser and please feel free to share the link on your blog/Twitter/Facebook. As always, the more views, the better the buzz, and Ingrid, Luc, Gabby, and Nolan will thank you :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment